If you are looking for the best Macro Lens For Nikon, then you most likely have checked it out on numerous places online. We understand that you are searching for the best Macro Lens For Nikon that fulfills all of your demands, considering its value, quality, durability, and performance. If this is what you are searching for, great! Continue reading.
We certainly know that several companies and brands selling Macro Lens For Nikon are obtainable within the market, and it will leave you in a state of agitation as you can not consider which one to choose. So to make things simpler for you, we have collected a catalog of top-rated Macro Lens For Nikon you can choose from across their benefits and key features.
However, all the options within the list are superb, and we would suggest using Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 Contemporary DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Nikon as it could be a high-quality item and is available at an affordable price. With great value and pretty good aspects, you will love this product. Although, all the other products mentioned within the list are similarly excellent and pocket-friendly. In this report, we have solely s the shared best items that promise high quality. And they are powered by top brands or inventors.
Best Macro Lens For Nikon
More Info and Images
64 used from $154.99
- Compact and lightweight DX-format close-up lens. Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) - 9 elements in 7 groups
- Maximum reproduction ratio is 1.0x. Focal length is 40 mm
- Sharp images from infinity to life-size (1x), autofocus to 64 inches
- Close-range correction system (CRC). Silent wave motor (SWM)
- Angle of view is 38 degree 50 feet. Features focus distance indicator 0.53 feet to infinity having minimum focus distance as 0.53 feet
19 used from $391.97
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 150mm with most cameras
- Focuses down to 1:1 magnification ratio at its closest working distance of 12.3 inches
- A hood adapter, lens hood, front & rear lens caps are included with the lens
- Lens not zoomable
- Designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 23°20'.Features new VR II vibration reduction technology, Focal Length : 105 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 1.03 feet ( 0314 m)
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations
- Includes an internal focus, which provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens. Maximum Reproduction Ratio : 1.0x
- Weighs 279 ounces, and measures 33 x 45 inches; Made In China ;5-Year Warranty (1-Year International plus 4-Year USA Extension)
1 used from $229.00
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- DX-format, high-power 5.8x zoom lens with focal length ranging from 18 to 105mm, Broad picture angle range approximates the perspective of a 27-157.5mm lens on a 35mm-format film camera or Nikon FX-format digital SLR
- Covers diverse shooting situations from wide-angle landscapes and interiors to portraiture and medium-range sports, Vibration Reduction assures sharper handheld pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to three stops slower than would otherwise be possible
- Includes LC-67 67mm snap-on front lens cap , LF-1 rear lens cap , HB-32 Bayonet lens hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch
- A modern and versatile macro telephoto lens designed for full-frame high-resolution DSLR cameras.
- Its fast aperture of f/2.8 facilitates shorter exposure times, while its moderately long focal length of 150mm provides an excellent compromise between the narrow viewing angle desired in macro, advertising and portrait photography, and the convenience of hand-held photography.
28 used from $209.99
- 17-70mm focal length
- F2.8-4 maximum aperture; F22-22 minimum. Image stabilization
- 72mm filters. 0.22m/8.66" minimum focus
- Compatible with APS-C format DSLRs. Compatible with Sigma's USB Dock
- A large-aperture, standard zoom lens for digital cameras with an open-aperture value of F2.8 (at 17mm) and covers the most frequently used focal lengths
- Lens Type: AF-S 60mm f/2.8G ED
- Designed for use with Nikon FX and DX digital SLR cameras including the D40, D60, D80, D90, and D300
- Focal length: 90mm effective for APS-C sensor cameras
- Ideal for closeup and macro photography; Minimum focus distance: 8 inches
- The item is made in Thailand
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - Opteka's Macro lens is compatible with any 52mm and 55mm threaded zoom or prime lens featuring standard filter threads. Simply calculate which millimeter your lens' filter threads are and match your Opteka Macro order to that measurement.
- DISCOVER A NEW WORLD - Attach Opteka's 10x Macro Converter to any of your lenses and magnify the subject by 10 times! Photograph bugs, food, animals and more with exceptional quality and crystal clear magnification.
- BUILT TO PERFORM - Featuring a 4 element construction composed of high refractive, low dispersion water white optical glass, the integrity of the images you shoot will be maintained in beautiful clarity. A hard anti-reflective coating added to the glass reduces lens flare and ghosting for even better vibrancy and contrast.
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT METAL CONSTRUCTION - Precision milled to maintain a light weight yet strong durable body, it's all metal design will stand the test of time while keeping your photography unhindered.
- WORKS GREAT ON - Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II, 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G, 35mm f/1.8G, 40mm f/2.8G, 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II, 55-200mm F4-5.6G, 85mm F3.5G ED VR, 50mm f/1.8D.
5 used from $869.95
- 105mm Z-mount close-up macro lens with unparalleled clarity, featuring f/2.8 aperture.
- Full 1:1 reproduction ratio resolves the finest detail.
- 4.5 stop Vibration Reduction provides stabilization for confident hand-held shooting.
- Multi-focus system reduces chromatic aberration and color fringing common among macro lenses.
- New light-weight design for ease of use.
- Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- Compatible with the Nikon D3400, D5600 w/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
- Compatible with the Sony Alpha Series (SLT-A99V, A99II, A99, A77II, A77, A68, A58, A57, A65, A55, A 390, A100, A33, A900, A850, A700, A500, A330, A300 A230, A200) DSLR cameras with 18-55mm, 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.4 lenses.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle adapter is compatible with 55MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø55= 55mm lens thread size.
Symfonycamp.com was created with the idea of assisting people to find the best deals and offers in one destination without the trouble of navigating tens of websites. All of your pocket-friendly deals in one place.
Our experts constantly select the most effective products for our clients, and they are regularly looking for those products that have great value for money. They search the web for those websites and online stores where products are always up-to-date and bring to you the newest and latest deals available on the internet.
Symfonycamp.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.