If you are looking for the best usmc bivy sack, then you most likely have checked it out on numerous places online. We understand that you are searching for the best usmc bivy sack that fulfills all of your demands, considering its value, quality, durability, and performance. If this is what you are searching for, great! Continue reading.
Best usmc bivy sack
We certainly know that several companies and brands selling usmc bivy sack are obtainable within the market, and it will leave you in a state of agitation as you can not consider which one to choose. So to make things simpler for you, we have collected a catalog of top-rated usmc bivy sack you can choose from across their benefits and key features.
However, all the options within the list are superb, and we would suggest using Military USMC Improved 3 Season Bivy Cover Coyote Brown Sleeping Bag Cover Modular Sleep System as it could be a high-quality item and is available at an affordable price. With great value and pretty good aspects, you will love this product. Although, all the other products mentioned within the list are similarly excellent and pocket-friendly. In this report, we have solely shared the best items that promise high quality. And they are powered by top brands or inventors.
More Info and Images
- One size fits all
- Coyote Brown
- One size fits all.
- Coyote Brown
- Genuine US Military Issue
- MT Bivy Cover Fabric Using 3 laminating glue,Waterproof and breathable fabric,and wind-resistant fully seam pressed. The outer layer is made of nylon water-repellent, scratch-resistant and tear-resistant material. Size: 220x90x71cm. It is in Army Woodland Camouflage Color.
- Patrol/Recon sleeping bag using Nylon Ripstop and High-grade military filling material,high fluffy,compression resistant. Double-sided heavy-duty YKK zipper is strong and durable.Heat-treated seams ensure water and moisture resistance.Head Velcro for easy opening and closing of the top cover. The comfortable temperature is recommended to be 5-15 degrees;extremely low temperature -1 degree. Size: from 233x94cm (width) to 233x61cm (narrow)
- Intermediate sleeping bag Filling:Polarguard HV High-grade military filling material, high fluffy,compression resistant. Even if wet, it has a certain thermal insulation performance Temperature scale:comfortable temperature recommended-15-0 degrees; with patrol sleeping bag+camping bag together Use,can reach -40 degrees,comfortable temperature recommended -30 to -20. Size: from 221x90cm (width) to 221x58cm (narrow)
- The large Stuff Sack is made of waterproof Nylon and it can hold both the Patrol sleeping bag and the Intermediate cold weather sleeping bag as well as the Bivy Cover.
- MT Military Modular sleeping bag system = summer thin sleeping bag jacket + spring Autumn sleeping bag + winter low temperature sleeping bag + winter or high mountain sleeping bag. It Can be used in conjunction with each other or separately . A variety of combinations, to meet the environment from 30 degrees above zero to 40 degrees below zero, the real set of sleeping bag system on the market almost meets all Use in the environment.
- Inner dimensions are 91 inches long, 32 inches wide, and 20 inches tall; built to accommodate just 1 person; features a full-length side zip
- Lightweight and compact pack size is 12 inches long by 5 inches wide, it weighs 2.5 pounds; stands up to severe weather with superior waterproofing
- Top fabric is 50D nylon Rip-Stop with 5000 millimeter waterproof polyurethane coating; bottom fabric is 210t nylon with 8000 millimeter waterproof polyurethane coating
- Features a rollaway No-See-Um mosquito net in the spacious head canopy; back mesh section offers additional ventilation to prevent condensation buildup
- A basic repair kit is included; contains metal pole repair sleeve, tent guide rope tensioner, spare cord, elastic loop, patch materials, and a storage bag
- Designed to fit our Backcountry Bed and sleeping pad
- Large U-shaped opening to make getting in and out easy
- Mesh window panel for ventilation in good weather
- Waterproof/breathable top fabric for increased comfort
- Guy line loop to increase peak height of bivy for increased comfort
- COMPLETE MODULAR SLEEP SYSTEM: The OmniCore Designs Mil-Spec Modular Sleeping Bag system is constructed to insulate you in environments ranging from mild weather to extremely cold weather. The system consists of two Mummy Style sleeping bags that are each independently fully functional and combine together for maximum protection against mother nature’s most extreme elements!
- CUSTOMIZE FOR ALL CONDITIONS: When cold and wet weather is on the forecast then bring and use all three bags together to stay warm and dry using the Large System Compression Stuff Sack. Each bag can independently work with the Waterproof Bivy cover allowing you to save space and weight with the included SMALL System Compression stuff sack. Each bag can be used separately making the system bag a the perfect solution for family camping in the warmer months!
- TEMPERATURE RATING: -30°F = Bivy + 30°F Red Intermediate+ 20°F Black Patrol Bag. Insert the Red “Intermediate” Sleeping Bag inside the Black “Patrol” Bag and then both into the waterproof bivy for a Lower Limit Rating of -30°F. (please note: the INDUSTRY temperature rating standards are completed using test based on a non-moving dummy in a lab. For moving humans that value comfort we recommend adding 20°F-30°F degrees)
- 6-PACK SYSTEM INCLUDES: 6 pieces consisting of (1x) Vapor Permeable Water-Proof Bivouac "Bivy" Cover, (1x) 30F Red "Intermediate" 650 Duck-Down Cool Weather Sleeping Bag, (1x) 20F Black "Patrol" StratusLoft Cold Weather Sleeping Bag, (1x) Large Compression System Stuff Sack, (1x) Small Compression System Stuff Sack, (1x) 110L Storage Stuff Sack
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon finish
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon
- 200gm per square meter DuPont Thermolite Micro insulation
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of pure silver micro fiber which also increases its heat retaining capability
- Made of Paratex Dry fabric, a completely waterproof, durable, lightweight protective shell that is designed to keep out the elements
- The bag is windproof to trap warm air inside and keep cold air out; the fabric technology is incredibly efficient at water wicking
- Comes with a stuff sack and packs down to a travel-friendly 5 inches by 4 inches; lightweight and weighs 11 ounces
- Bivvi bag’s dimensions are 90 inches long by 33 inches wide; fits over sleeping bags as a protective outer layer
- Use the bivvi bag for emergency situations to keep yourself warm and dry during unexpected weather events
- Tactical 3-layer laminate bivy cover. Water resistant and breathable. Provides additional layer of protection against the elements
- Excellent vapour permeability (2000 g/m²/24h). Outstanding water resistance (5000mm/waterhead). Generous cut, suitable for many sleeping bags
- Attaches to sleeping bags via snap fasteners on both sides. Durable side two-way zipper. Wide push button cover strip
- Header with hook-and-loop closure. Seam sealing for durable water repellency. Windproof outer shell fabric. Carry bag with drawstring included
- Layers material: Polyamide, Polyester. External dimensions: 90.6"x35.4" (230x90cm). Pack size: 15.7"x3.1" (40x8cm). Weight: 930g
- Military Grade: Based on U.S Army Modular Sleeping bags system, isolate BIVY cover Sack, Multicam and Woodland camo color.
- Comfortable: Made of 3 laminating Nylon fabrics, windproof, waterproof and breathable.
- Ultra lightweight: 4.8 ounces Only.
- Portable: Equip with compression sack and straps, quite small volume to carry.
- Compatibility: Available with every Mummy sleeping bag, used indoors and outdoor.
Symfonycamp.com was created with the idea of assisting people to find the best deals and offers in one destination without the trouble of navigating tens of websites. All of your pocket-friendly deals in one place.
Our experts constantly select the most effective products for our clients, and they are regularly looking for those products that have great value for money. They search the web for those websites and online stores where products are always up-to-date and bring to you the newest and latest deals available on the internet.
Symfonycamp.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.