If you are looking for the best Wood For End Grain Cutting Board, then you most likely have checked it out on numerous places online. We understand that you are searching for the best Wood For End Grain Cutting Board that fulfills all of your demands, considering its value, quality, durability, and performance. If this is what you are searching for, great! Continue reading.
We certainly know that several companies and brands selling Wood For End Grain Cutting Board are obtainable within the market, and it will leave you in a state of agitation as you can not consider which one to choose. So to make things simpler for you, we have collected a catalog of top-rated Wood For End Grain Cutting Board you can choose from across their benefits and key features.
However, all the options within the list are superb, and we would suggest using Ziruma Large End Grain Teak Wood Cutting Board (20 x 15 x 2 in.) Cured with Beeswax and Natural Oils – Extra Wood Moisturizer Included as it could be a high-quality item and is available at an affordable price. With great value and pretty good aspects, you will love this product. Although, all the other products mentioned within the list are similarly excellent and pocket-friendly. In this report, we have solely shared the best items that promise high quality. And they are powered by top brands or inventors.
Best Wood For End Grain Cutting Board
More Info and Images
- 2" THICK!! Made of solid South American teak wood
- Conditioned with beeswax, linseed & lemon oil.
- Free of BPA, phthalates and petroleum-based mineral oil
- End grain butcher block keeps your knives sharp
- Ziruma’s wax included
- END GRAIN DURABILITY – Alfred is an end grain constructed board. This construction type is known to be extremely durable, to withstand heavy duty chopping, and is highly desired for its 'self-healing' properties. Each knife cut goes between the wood fibers, rather than cutting through them. These fibers close back up after the knife exits, keeping your knife's edge sharper for longer. Finished safely. Free of BPA, phthalates, and formaldehyde.
- DEEP JUICE GROOVE – No more messy countertops from liquids running off your board. Our juice groove holds up to 3.5 oz of liquid to prevent water, juice, and grease from overflowing during meal prep and serving. Perfect for cutting up fruits, vegetables, and carving meats like brisket, roast, prime rib, etc.
- VERSATILE SORTING COMPARTMENTS – No need to off-load your diced onions, garlic, etc. onto extra dishes. Simplify meal prep as you dice and slide into the compartments to clear your workspace and continue chopping. Try using the compartments for serving nuts, fruit, olives, and more as part of a charcuterie board.
- RUBBER FEET FOR STABILITY – Our 1.5 inch thick butcher block style board comes with removable rubber feet on both sides for extra stability while chopping and slicing and the integrated finger grips make it easy to lift, flip or transfer from kitchen to table.
- PROUDLY MADE IN AMERICA – Crafted right here in the USA with our selection of sustainably sourced Black Walnut. When cared for correctly, with proper cleaning (hand wash only) and oiling every 3 weeks, this board will outlast most items in your kitchen.
- 20 x 15 x 1.5 inches is designed to handle all your cooking, serving, and entertaining needs in one place.
- There is a reverse side featuring a flat surface that’s ideal for dough kneading, pasta making, and other food preparations.
- A deep drip groove collects the juices while you carve keeping your counters and table nice and tidy.
- Tropical teak is known for its incredible durability and water resistance.
- Made of Premium Grade Tropical Teak End Grain: the most sturdiest teak wood conditioned with a unique blend of plant-based & sustainable oils
6 used from $192.82
- John Boos Block CCB2015-225 Classic Reversible Maple Wood End Grain Chopping Block measures 20 inches long, 15 inches wide and 2.25 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- Butcher block is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- This reversible butcher block features End Grain construction, resulting in John Boos' iconic checkerboard cutting surface with professional grade durability
- Care: hand wash and dry. Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new), use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and cream sold separately on Amazon
- 20 x 14 x 1.25-inch
- cost-effective material, end grain wood minimizes wear and tear on both cutlery and board
- multi-functional board, serves as a prep station, cutting and serving board
- easy to maintain and clean, simply wash with warm soapy water and air dry
- made of acacia wood, known for its unique and natural contrasting patterns
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||39|
- Premium Acacia Cutting Board – Stylish and functional this heavy wood cutting board provides plenty of space for chopping, slicing, cutting, and preparing food while keeping your counters protected and adding warm, rustic vibrancy to your kitchen
- Mess and Juice Catching Grooves – This veggie and meat end grain cutting board also features a thin juice groove along the entire outer edge that helps trap liquids and messes before they run off onto the counter and create a sticky, yucky mess
- Hidden Handles Underneath – Unlike traditional rectangular wooden cutting boards that can be hard to manage because there’s nothing to grab this acacia cutting board has handles built into the bottom to make it easier to carry and move around
- Thick Butcher Block Style Design – A thicker, more resilient design our large cutting board provides plenty of surface for cutting and preparing meats, vegetables, cheese, bread, and all your other favorites. It’s also easy to clean and wipe down
- Gentler on Knives and Utensils – We use genuine, high-quality acacia wood which means our acacia wood cutting board is easier on sharp knives, utensils, chef tools, and other food prep accessories for long-lasting durability and added safety
2 used from $38.56
- PREMIUM END GRAIN ACACIA WOOD CUTTING BOARD known for its rich colors with beautiful contrasting patterns and variations from light to dark acacia wood also has natural properties ideal for food prep surfaces
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL BOARD serves as a prep station cutting and serving board for vegetables meat cheese bread charcuterie etc Perfect for slicing dicing mincing and chopping in home or commerical kitchens
- DURABLE END GRAIN WOOD CONSTRUCTION minimizes wear and tear on both cutlery and board for long lasting use with proper care this heirloom quality butcher block and cutting board will last a lifetime!
- DESIGNED BY A RESTAURATEUR and woodworker in North Carolina crafted in Thailand from sustainably harvested acacia wood this restaurant quality Chef's Board is substantial at 14 inches square x 1 25 inch thick impressing discerning cooks and professional chefs alike
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - hand wash with warm soapy water and towel dry promptly to best preserve wood periodically apply butcher block or mineral oil to preserve finish and prevent wood from drying out
- TEAK WOOD WATER RESISTANCE: Made from premium tropical hardwood, filled with rich oils and a unique natural resistance to water, splitting, warping, and scarring.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION: Each piece will be placed inside a gift box that will protect it and make it ready to be sent to your loved ones as a gift.
- KEEP YOUR KNIVES SHARP: End grain teak wood is considered a blade friendly harwood, it is gentle on your knife thus increasing the lifespan of the sharp edge.
- ACACIA END GRAIN – This sustainably-sourced hardwood is eco-friendly, and is gaining in popularity and not just for cutting boards. Like other hardwoods, acacia is gentle on knives and long-lasting
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATLE – This reversible butcher block measure 17x13x1.5 inch, 8.37 lb, large enough to cut everything from meet, fruits to veggies, the weight keeps it from shifting, which is safer with big cutting jobs. Deep juice groove on one side to efficiently catch any liquid during food prep and serving. Super easy to lift and move with built-in handles on both ends. It can also double up as a cheese platter, charcuterie board, or serving tray
- COMES READY TO USE – We understand it’s often a hassle to prepare a cutting board for use. Our wood cutting boards are well finished, seasoned and sanded with amazing craftsmanship. Smooth and pre-oiled with food-grade cutting board oil. It's ready to use right after a quick wash
- BONUS NON-SLIP PATS INCLUDED – Comes with bonus rubber non-slip pats, you are free to attach them to prevent the cutting board from sliding on the counter or for adjusted height
- EASY TO CARE & MAINTAIN – All you need to do is to clean with soapy water after each use, towel dry immediately. Oil it from time to time to enhance longevity and bring out the beauty. (hand wash only)
Symfonycamp.com was created with the idea of assisting people to find the best deals and offers in one destination without the trouble of navigating tens of websites. All of your pocket-friendly deals in one place.
Our experts constantly select the most effective products for our clients, and they are regularly looking for those products that have great value for money. They search the web for those websites and online stores where products are always up-to-date and bring to you the newest and latest deals available on the internet.
Symfonycamp.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.